What are cookies and how do they work?
Cookies are small text files that help us make your experience on our website better.
Cookies used on this website allow us to:
facilitate user navigation on our website
- by tracking the user's navigation during website sessions to ensure safe, efficient navigation
- by letting users enter information once and not have to enter it again when returning to our website
- by allowing the user to stay on the same host server throughout the session
- by managing load peaks
- by hiding the information on the website's cookie usage once the user has agreed to their usage
Your browser sends these cookies back to the website every time you visit the site again, so it can recognise you and can then tailor what you see on the screen.
Cookies are required to provide the required service and experience.
Essential / Strictly Necessary Cookies
Examples of essential cookies
- Keeping you logged in during your visit; without cookies you might have to log in on every page you go to.
- Some are session cookies which make it possible to navigate through the website smoothly. However these are automatically deleted after you close your web browser.
Other cookies are non-essential but vital to improving your experience on our websites. These functionality cookies remember choices you make to improve your experience. By using the website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.
Examples of functional cookies used to improve website experience
- Showing ‘recently viewed’ links that are relevant to the page or product you're looking at
- Remembering if you've filled in a survey, so you're not asked to do it again.
Performance Cookies (for Analytics)
These cookies collect anonymous information on the pages visited. By using the Website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.
In order to help us keep our website content relevant and up to date, we like to keep track of what pages and links are not only popular and performing well but also those that aren’t so we can make improvements. It's also very useful to be able to identify trends of how people find their way through our site.
Analytics cookies are used to gather this information. These cookies don't collect information that identifies you. The information collected is anonymous and is grouped with the information from everyone else’s cookies. We can then see the overall patterns of usage rather than any one person’s activity. Analytics cookies only record activity on the site you are on and they are only used to improve how a website works.
Some of our webpages and emails you get from us may also contain small invisible images known as 'tracking pixels'. These are used to count the number of times the page or email has been viewed and allows us to measure the effectiveness. These are also anonymous and don't contain or collect any information that identifies you.
How to control and delete cookies
Please be aware that restricting cookies may impact on the functionality of this website. We recommend you leave them turned on.
Eurotranspharma Benelux, an activity of Eurotranspharma Belgium sprl & Eurotranspharma Netherland bv
Chemin de la Reconversion 19, 7110 Houdeng-Goegnies
Tel: +32 (0)64 23 99 15
Fax: +32 (0)64 23 99 19